Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2020

How to Get Blocked on FB by Mayor Clary

Hendersonville Mayor Jamie Clary took to Facebook to explain the activities that cause people to be blocked on his personal Facebook page. Here goes:

I have been asked what behavior has caused some people to be blocked from items on my personal Facebook page. Without pointing any fingers, here is that list:
Stalking my kids during trick-or-treating to take their picture.
Publishing my home address and threatening me on Facebook.
Falsely accusing me of breaking the law.
Hacking my personal and work email.
Repeatedly writing false statements on my personal Facebook page.
Harassing business owners because they praised my work as mayor.
Badgering non-profit leaders to un-invite me from their fund-raisers.
Gaining access to my mother’s house under false pretenses.
Republishing pictures of my kids on social media.
Stealing from my office.
Calling the city’s insurance carrier claiming to be my wife.
Filing false police reports.
Stealing prescription drugs.
Threatening to punch me in the throat.



For more on news impacting Hendersonville and Sumner County, follow @HvilleNews

Got news? Email us: newshendersonville@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment