Pages

Monday, November 4, 2019

RESIGNED

The Hendersonville Standard reports that Station Camp High School football coach Shaun Hollingsworth has resigned:

Shaun Hollinsworth is ready for a change.
The 17-year head coach of the Station Camp High School football team announced to his players Monday morning that he is stepping down, effective immediately. 
Hollinsworth finishes his tenure 80-106 overall. His teams won region titles in 2007 and 2013. However, the Bison went 0-10 this season. 
“Last Sunday [October 27] Principal Art Crook and I had our conversation that Friday [against Wilson Central] would be my last game as head coach,” Hollinsworth said. “I have been ready for a change for a couple of years, and I’m at a point in life where you start to think about how many years (you have left). I think I have a lot of coaching left. My mind was pretty much made up this summer, but I wanted to see these seniors through. This is a good group, and they have been a good group since they were freshmen. As hard as this decision is, I felt like I needed a change. I feel like Station Camp needs a change. This was decided a long time ago.”

MORE>



For more on news impacting Hendersonville and Sumner County, follow @HvilleNews

No comments:

Post a Comment