Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Reed Takes Helm of Lady Commando Basketball

Main Street Preps reports that Kelli Reed will be taking over as Head Coach of the Hendersonville High School Lady Commando basketball team:


The Hendersonville girls basketball program will be under new leadership next season as former Springfield head coach Kelli Reed takes over the Lady Commando program.
Reed replaces John Filson, who stepped down in January after two seasons. 
I am honored to have the opportunity to be the head coach,” Reed said in a press release. I appreciate the (Hendersonville) administration for putting their faith in me and that our vision aligns for the future of this basketball team. I am excited to get on campus and get to work. I look forward to meeting all the girls and being part of a great community.” 
MORE> 

For more on news impacting Hendersonville and Sumner County, follow @HvilleNews

No comments:

Post a Comment